It has been a busy two weeks of reading, listening to podcasts, and watching talks online. I did manage to make a few updates and bug fixes to Coinsly which I've listed below.
I had some time whilst travelling to London recently which gave me time to catch up on a few podcasts I've wanted to listen to.
A very quick run-through of the changes I've made.
nullwhen created. To fix this I provided a default value of an empty array.
NaNwas being displayed on initial load because the default values in state are set to
0which causes a divide by zero exception when working out the percentages.
coinHelperto use a new filter method, and to prevent multiple copies of objects being made.
You can check out the code on the GitHub repo, or view and run it in the CodeSandox window below.